About usc rossier edventures
USC Rossier EdVentures will leverage and further the University of Southern California’s distinctive, global position of leadership in education, media, engineering, computer science, and entrepreneurship, as well as further burnish Los Angeles’ growing reputation as one of the world’s premier startup hubs.
The Program is part of USC’s Center for Engineering in Education (CEE) – founded in 2017 by the Rossier School of Education, with the support of the Northrop Grumman Foundation. Its creation was made possible by generous support from the Michelson 20MM Foundation, Navitas Ventures, and Bisk Ventures. We are developing an education innovation ecosystem to further instruct and advance learning innovators who have operational ventures through:
- an accelerator-like program for early-stage companies with a minimum viable product;
- program that does not take any equity or cash from cohort companies;
- pitch event at the USC Demo Day and the Annual ASU-GSV Summit;
- communities of practice for innovation in education;
- proprietary learning and entrepreneurship blended courses;
- workshops and speakers; and
- global partnerships (particularly in the Pacific Rim, Africa, and Latin America) to promote USC’s endeavors in innovation.